CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

No, no, no! I've watched too much CSI NY lately! I mean, it's okay that I imagine A.J. Buckley (Adam) as Kasper, but now I see Anna Belknap (Lindsay) as Amelia?? It's too much! But it's so perfect! I don't know why I haven't seen it before! She's got that sweet, innocent, yet strong and independant thing going on.

And that's my character in a nut shell!




And it's so stupid!




But who cares! It's my script!




And no one will ever know!




Yay!

~

Today's goal: 43
Number of pages: 45!!! I'm ahead for the first time! Yay times three!

2 comments:

Abilene said...

It's not stupid, it's coool and cute and sweet!! :D

Annie said...

Lol, now I actually think so, but at the time I felt it was ridiculous ;) Now I'm madly in love with both my main characters...


*sigh*